32 Hedgerow Drive, Gulfview Heights, SA 5096
The ideal family home for all to enjoy with plenty of space inside and out, and located in a quiet cul-de-sac sited on 800m2 approximately with sweeping lawns and established gardens creating a magnificent street appeal. First time offered in 27 years since it was built.
This beautiful bay-window home offers five bedrooms in total, the master suite located at the front of the house featuring its own his and hers walk-in robe and a sparkling tiled en-suite. All other bedrooms are located at the rear of the property, the 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedroom offer built-in robes, the fifth room could be used as a bedroom or a home office and all are serviced by the family bathroom which offers the flexibility of a separate toilet/powder area.
Walking through the front door you are greeted by a tiled entry hall and a fresh neutral colour scheme. To your left the formal lounge is a great place to sit with a book, watch a movie or retire after a busy day, adjacent the formal dining is great for entertaining friends or the weekly family dinner.
The well looked after a solid timber kitchen with quality appliances including dishwasher, a mounted oven and 4 burner gas cook-top with integrated rangehood, stone benchtops, feature tiled splashback, walk-in pantry and flat-top breakfast bar. The kitchen opens up expansively to combine a casual meals area and the family living area which contains large glass windows and sliding door which leads to the rear yard and to the outdoor undercover entertaining area.
Moving outside through the sliding doors we enter the amazing undercover entertaining area that offers year round protection with blinds, this space is perfect for parties and large family gatherings. Now just stop, take in the view, and imagine yourself on a warm summer night having a bbq with friends and family, watching the sun drop toward the horizon and the lights across the plains come on, it doesn’t get much better.
The large double garage drives through to the rear with undercover parking for up to 4 cars, with rear access roller, providing you ample storage for your everyday cars and your trailer.
* Spacious residence on generous large allotment
* 5 generous size bedrooms with big picturesque windows
* All bedrooms with quality wooden floors.
* A front lounge overlooking the front lawn area adjacent to a formal dining room for the guests.
* A spacious a family room next to the kitchen and the
* Solid timber kitchen with quality appliances including gas cooktop, mounted over, and a dishwasher
* A walk-in kitchen pantry has plenty of storage shelves.
* Tiled main bathroom, large vanity and a separate toilet
* Large laundry with ample storage and side access.
* Huge pergola with outdoor blinds and place to install an outdoor kitchen
* Manicured grounds with sweeping lawns and establish gardens
* Double car garage
* A large Shed/workshop
* Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Council | Salisbury
Land | 800 sqm(Approx.)
House | 320 sqm(Approx.)
Council Rates | $2,025 p/a
Water | $163.00 p/q
ESL | $134.40 p/a
0402 427 738